The use of www.firstsentierinvestors.com.au (this “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using this Website.
General terms and conditions
All users of services accessible through this site agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Material on this website has been prepared and issued by First Sentier Investors (Australia) IM Ltd (ABN 89 114 194 311, AFSL 289017) (FSI AIM), which forms part of First Sentier Investors, a global asset management business. First Sentier Investors is ultimately owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc (MUFG), a global financial group.
This material is directed at persons who are ‘wholesale clients’ (as defined under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act)) and has not been prepared for and is not intended for persons who are ‘retail clients’ (as defined under the Corporations Act). Any material that constitutes financial product advice is general financial product advice only. It has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. A copy of the Financial Services Guide for FSI AIM is available on this website.
The product disclosure statement (PDS) or information memorandum (IM) issued by either Colonial First State Investments Limited (ABN 98 002 348 352, AFSL 232468) (CFSIL) or The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ABN 45 003 278 831, AFSL 235150) (Perpetual), should be considered before deciding whether to acquire or hold units in a fund. The target market determination (TMD) should also be considered by prospective investors before any investment decision to ensure that investors form part of the target market. The PDS/IM and TMD are available on this website.
Any performance information has been calculated using exit prices after taking into account all ongoing fees and assuming reinvestment of distributions. No allowance has been made for taxation. Past performance is no indication of future performance.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
FSI AIM, the MUFG Group or any of its subsidiaries do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. First Sentier Investors, the MUFG Group or any of its subsidiaries will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, First Sentier Investors will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
The investment risk
Investments in the products contained on this website are not investments, deposits or liabilities of the MUFG Group and are subject to investment and other risks. First Sentier Investors and the MUFG Group do not guarantee the repayment of capital or the performance of any of the funds or any particular rate of return from the fund, or any taxation consequences of, any investment in a fund which is made under the information available from this site.
First Sentier Investors and related logos are trademarks registered in Australia. Unless otherwise stated, First Sentier Investors (Australia) Services Pty Ltd is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to this website, its content and the information, imagery and data published on it including but not limited to copyright and trade mark rights (whether registered or unregistered). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved.
You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with First Sentier Investors’ express permission and in accordance with its directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and are subject to these rights and the user's general legal obligations. First Sentier Investors makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside Australia. For further information about creating links to this site and about using the First Sentier Investor’s material, see our guidelines below or please contact your local office from the Contact us page on this website.
If you wish to create a link from your site to this site, in addition to the general terms and conditions you have read and agreed to above, you acknowledge the following.
- You may link your site only to the home page of this site.
- You must display the First Sentier Investors URL and icon clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of the MUFG Group, First Sentier Investors or goods and services the MUFG Group provides, or suggest any association between the MUFG Group or First Sentier Investors and other persons, organisations, goods and services, unless approved by First Sentier Investors.
- If First Sentier Investors allows you to use its copyright material you may use it only in accordance with its directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by it, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating First Sentier Investors (Australia) Services Pty Ltd ownership of copyright material.
- First Sentier Investors may take legal action in respect of any use of the use of its name or copyright material, without its permission, other than in accordance with its directions or in breach of the MUFG Group's rights or your general legal obligations.
At First Sentier Investors, the privacy of your personal information is important to us. Any personal information collected from this site will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice details how we comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act in the handling of your personal information.
First Sentier Investors is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance, ethics and behaviour in all of its activities, as part of which First Sentier Investors requires that its employees display the highest levels of professionalism in all aspects of their work to facilitate compliance with its Code of Conduct and all applicable laws.
First Sentier Investors is also committed to maintaining a culture where all employees feel empowered to report misconduct and to feel protected from retaliation when doing so. This extends to the relatives, dependents or spouse of the employee and to others with a connection to First Sentier Investors such as officers, directors, contractors, consultants, suppliers and service providers and their spouse, relatives and dependents.
Individuals as noted above with information in relation to misconduct (including unethical, illegal, corrupt or other inappropriate conduct) are encouraged to contact the First Sentier Investors Whistleblowing Protection Officer or the First Sentier Investors EthicsPoint website. The global direct access telephone hotline on +1-844-319-1607, or a local toll free number in the following locations:
- Australia: 1-800-515-184
- Hong Kong: 800-93-3975
- United Kingdom: 0808-234-5817
- United States: (844) 319-1607
- Singapore: (StarHub) 800-001-0001 OR (SingTel) 800-011-1111 then 844-319-1607
By continuing to use this website you:
(1) represent, warrant and undertake to us that you are (1) an Australian licensed financial adviser or an institutional/wholesale client (as defined in the Corporations Act (2) that you will only access the information on this website for professional use only and (3) you will not provide any content on the website to retail clients (as defined in the Corporations Act);
(2) confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and agree to abide by them on every occasion that you access this website; and
(3) confirm that you are accessing this website in compliance with the laws and regulations of Australia.