Prices & performance
Show fund factsheets & data
* This is an annualised interest rate from the past seven days. For actual performance for our Cash Funds, please view the performance page.
Performance returns are calculated net of management fees and transaction costs. Performance returns for periods greater than one year are annualised. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
RIAA evaluation metrics
Responsible Investment Leaders refers to investment managers that achieve a score of 15 out of 20 or above on RIAA’s Responsible Investment Scorecard as captured and assessed for the Responsible Investment Benchmark Report 2021.
RIAA’s Scorecard consists of 15 questions, covering four key areas, or pillars:
- Pillar 1: Coverage of and commitment to responsible investing and transparency;
- Pillar 2: Enhancing risk management through explicit and systematic consideration of ESG factors and other screens, including reporting of these;
- Pillar 3: Being strong stewards for more sustainable and resilient assets and markets; and
- Pillar 4: Allocating capital to benefit stakeholders and contribute to solutions as well as measurement and reporting of outcomes.
Our position on harmful and controversial products and services
Stewart Investors Sustainable Funds Group invests in the shares of high quality companies that are well positioned to benefit from and contribute to sustainable development.
We believe that fully incorporating sustainability considerations into our investment process is the best way to protect and grow capital for clients. As an output of our bottom-up investment process, we do not invest in companies with material exposure to harmful products and services, or who fail to discharge their environmental stewardship and human rights responsibilities. Read more here.