Do you have a complaint?

If you have a complaint, please tell us, so we can fix the problem. We will investigate the complaint, attempt to answer your questions and do all we can to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.

We recognise that even in the best run organisations, things can occasionally go wrong.

To assist us in helping you:

1. Gather all supporting documents about the matter of your complaint. Then think about the questions you want answered and decide what you want us to do. It might also be useful to speak with your financial adviser about the issue.

2. Next, contact us and explain the problem. We will review the situation and, if possible, resolve it straight away. Letting us know about the problem is often all that's required to resolve most issues.

You can contact us through:


Phone: (03) 8628 5675 or (02) 9303 6855 

Mail: The Complaints Officer
Colonial First State Global Asset Management 
Level 2, Darling Park 1
201 Sussex Street
Sydney NSW 2000

3. If the matter hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction, you can use the External Dispute Resolution scheme by contacting:

External Dispute Resolution Schemes (EDR)


The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)



Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)

Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001